Enzo will teach two different classes of micromosaic in smalti filati, a one-week class for beginners,
and a two-weeks class for professionals.The BEGINNER class is for a maximun number of six participants,The PROFESSIONAL class is for a maximum number of only two participants.Both the classes will have the first week in common,that will be a general approach to this marvelous technique.The second week will go into details and will face all the possible difficulties .
1) one-week (30 hours) micro-mosaic class for beginners: cost 1000 euros. Maximum six participants.
In the beginner class, Enzo will use smalti and for stucco a kind of stucco to insert the tesserae in.
He will also teach the students how to work under the flame.
2) Two.week (60 hours) micro-mosaic class for professionals: maximum two participants
in the advanced class Enzo will work only with one student , so the lessons will be individual, he will use mastertints ,the real glass for micromosaic , and the real Roman stucco made with linseed oil.You will work under the fire at four hands with the Master.
The teacher will work together with the student under the fire in order to learn the right movements of the hands, the teacher will correct you every mistake and will teach you how to compose the real oil stucco.
He will teach you:
1) How to use your hands under the flame
2) How to create determined shapes
3) How to stretch the glass under the flame
4) How to create the right “filato”
5) How to prepare the Roma oil stucco
6) How to insert each cut rod in the spreaded Roman oil stucco
For further information, please contact
mosaic and micro-mosaic artist,
Via Pesaro 7,00176 Rome, Italy.
Tel.+39 338 8513198